Samana VIP from Puerto Plata
Discover the beauty of Samana with its green mountains, beautiful beaches and crystal clear turquoise water. This adventure begins enjoying the beauty of Cayo Levantado island, where you can cool off in its fascinating waters; then, visit the Lemon Waterfall, one of the highest in the country, a perfect place to get in touch with nature.
- Visit Bacardi Island
- Go horseback riding
- Swim at amazing waterfalls
A catamaran cruise will take you to discover incredible Samana Peninsula, the perfect place for nature lovers due to its green mountains, beautiful beaches and crystal-clear turquoise waters. .
As you get underway across the sound, heading for Bacardi Island, gaze at incredible landscapes teeming with vegetation as you approach the tiny islet and seize the opportunity to take great shots of the surroundings. Here you can dive into its paradisiac, cool waters
Back in mainland, board a safari type vehicle and you'll enter the Dominican countryside where you can learn about the culture and lifestyles. Then, a horseback ride will take you to the impressive, 180ft high Lemon waterfall with and a natural pool formed at its base, where you may enjoy a wonderfully relaxing bath.
- Hotel pick up and drop off, tour guide, lunch, drinks and boat adventure or catamaran.
Cena nie zawiera
- Tips and photos.
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries should not book this tour due to the bumpy nature of the journey. Additional charges and special conditions apply for guests staying at the Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan (Tuesday & Friday).
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata area. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, swimsuits, sunscreen, sandals or tennis shoes. Don't forget to bring yor camera and extra money for souvenirs.
- Activity Duration: Approx. 6 hrs
- Tour Duration: Approx. 8 hrs