Santiago & Jarabacoa from Puerto Plata
Visit the second largest city in the Dominican Republic which was the first capital of the island, Santiago. Its lush green areas will surround your journey to reach the city. Visit the Leon Jimenez cigar factory and enjoy a day full of culture. You will visit the waterfalls of Jarabacoa in a horseback ride or a jeep safari amazing style.
- Visit Santiago, one of the important cities in the cigar business.
Enjoy a day full of culture and adventure with this tour of Santiago and Jarabacoa. The first capital of the island, Santiago boasts lush greenery that will surround your journey to reach the city. Visit the famous Leon Jimenez cigar factory where you can learn how to roll cigars and have the opportunity to buy at factory prices.
Arrive at Rancho Baiguate, where you may enjoy a typical Dominican lunch and relax in the surrounding area. At the end of the day we visit the Salto Baiguate where you can get a horse or jeep ride to enjoy the beautiful view of the lush town of Jarabacoa, a place of eternal spring.
- Hotel pick up and drop off, lunch and drinks,
- tour guide,
- entrance to museums,
- jeep safari & horseback riding.
Cena nie zawiera
- Pregnant women or people with back injuries should not book this tour due to the bumpy nature of the journey. Excursion not available for clients staying at Hotel Bahia Principe San Juan.
- Rate applies only for hotels in the Puerto Plata. If your hotel is in a different zone, an extra fee may apply.
- Wear comfortable clothes, sunscreen, towels, sunglasses, sandals or tennis shoes, and hat. Don't forget to bring your camera and extra money.
- Activity Duration: 5 hrs
- Tour Duration: 10 hrs