Tour to Pyramids & The Egyptian Museum
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt.
Take in the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx before visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world.
A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren. Then have your lunch at local restaurant and Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered. Back to hotel after your trip.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return;
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle;
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide;
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites;
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo;
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour;
- Shopping tours in Cairo;
- All taxes & service charge.
Cena nie zawiera
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary;
- Duration: About 8 Hours;
- Run: Everyday;
- Pick-up time: 08:00 A.M.
- Odbiór z hotelu
Dodatkowe wskazówki dojazdu
Pickup from your hotel in cairo or giza or airport