Sakkara, Memphis, and Dahshur
Visit Dahshur and the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to witness , the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
At 08.00 AM ; You will be picked up from your hotel by Sun Pyramids Tours representative to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser. Then Proceed to Dahshur to get inside the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history) and see the Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid). After that transfer to Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt, and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle;
- Pick up services from your hotel & return;
- Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak;
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites;
- Lunch will be served in a local restaurant;
- Bottled water during your trip;
- Shopping tours in Cairo;
- All taxes & service charge.
Cena nie zawiera
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary;
- Duration: 8 Hours;
- Run: EveryDay;
- Pickup Time : 08:00 AM.
- Odbiór z hotelu
Dodatkowe wskazówki dojazdu
Pickup from your hotel in cairo or giza